We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
Are you teaching shapes to your students? Grab our pack of frog shape mazes and get the job done. Your preschool or kindergarten student will love helping the frog catch the fly as he works his way through the shape mazes.
Benefits of the Frog Shape Mazes
This set of mazes provides many benefits for your preschool or kindergarten student.
- Mazes improve executive function skills such as planning and brainstorming as your student determines how to solve the maze.
- The shape mazes will also boost fine motor skills as your student colors or traces through the path of the maze.
- Additionally, mazes require your student to use his eyes to find possible solutions. This will help build the visual motor skill of scanning which your student will use in the future for reading and writing.
- Mazes also boost student confidence. When a student completes the puzzle, he can take pride in a job well done.
What’s Included in This Set of Frog Shape Mazes?
This set of shape mazes includes one maze for each of the following shapes:
How to Use the Frog Shape Mazes
This set of printable mazes is easy to use.
- Print the mazes.
- Give your student a crayon.
- If desired, introduce or review the name of the shape on the maze printable.
- Show your student how to follow the shape through the maze to help the frog catch the fly.
- If you want, laminate the mazes or put them in a dry erase pocket so that they can be used again and again. If you choose this option, give your student a dry erase marker to complete the shape mazes.
Get Your Set of Frog Shape Mazes
Simply click on the image below to snag your free printable frog mazes.
More Frog Printables for Your Early Learner
Check out these additional frog printables for your preschool or kindergarten student.