We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
How does your garden grow? The garden on these flower tracing line worksheets grows with help from your preschool student. Each tracing line gives your student a task to complete.
Tracing Lines Benefits for Preschoolers
Tracing lines can help develop multiple skills for your preschool students. In addition to building fine motor readiness, tracing also develops other essential skills.
Tracing can do the following for your student:
- Refines pre-writing skills
- Builds hand-eye coordination
- Increases concentration and focus
- Encourages drawing and creativity
- Promotes confidence
What’s Included in the Flower Line Tracing Printable Pack?
The printable file includes the following pages:
- Three full color pages with tracing exercises.
- Three black and white pages with tracing exercises.
The pages also include prompts to entice your student to trace. Some examples of the prompts include:
- Plant the flower in the pot.
- Walk to the garden and pick some flowers.
- Help the bunny hop through the garden.
- Pick flowers for your friend.
- Help the sunshine reach the flowers.
These prompts will provide your student with a sense of purpose while completing the tracing exercises. Finishing a page will help build your student’s confidence.
How to Prepare the Tracing Worksheets Printable
This printable activity is super simple to prepare.
- Decide if you will use the black and white version or the full color version.
- Print the pages.
- If using the black and white version, give your student a crayon or pencil to trace the lines. If your student hasn’t mastered the pincher grip, use a broken crayon piece to help your student hold the crayon correctly.
- If using the full color version of the Flower Tracing Pages, laminate them. Alternatively, you could put them in page protectors or dry-erase pockets. Let your student use a dry-erase marker to trace the lines.
When you model how to use the tracing pages, show your student how to move from left to right.
Grab Your Free Flower Tracing Line Worksheets
Simply click on the image below to grab your free set of Flower Tracing Line Worksheets.
More Garden Themed Printables
Are you preparing a garden themed unit for your early learners? Try this resource: