We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
This free set of Farm Counting Clip Cards provide a fantastic hands-on counting activity for your students.
What’s Included in the Farm Counting Clip Set?
This count and clip card set includes 16 printable cards:
- Four of the cards ask the student to compare, “Which one has less?”
- Four of the cards ask the student to compare, “Which one has more?”
- Eight of the cards ask the student to count to a specific number.
The cards include answers on the back. This allows students to check their own answers and receive immediate feedback.
How to Use the Farm Count and Clip Cards
This set of counting clip cards is simple to use.
- Cut out the cards. Fold on the dotted line to hide the answer (on the back of the card). If desired, glue the strip down.
- After you assemble the cards, laminate for durability.
- Show student how to use the clip cards by determining more, less, or the right quantity. Student should place a clip on the card with her answer.
- Student can turn over the card to check her own work. If she didn’t get it right on the first try, encourage her to count again.
Extend the Learning with More Math Concepts
Once your student masters the Farm Counting Clip Cards, try some of these ideas:
- When comparing which haystack has less, ask your student, “How many less mice are there?”
- When comparing which haystack has more, ask your student, “How many more mice are there?
- Ask your student to count all of the mice on the card. “How many mice are there altogether?”
Download the Farm Count and Clip Cards
Simply click on the image below to snag your free set of printable counting clip cards.
More Farm Themed Printables
Are you building a farm theme for your preschool or kindergarten students? Try some of our other farm resources.