We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
Early learners love farm animals, and we can help you develop your farm theme with this set of Farm Animal Cutting Practice Pages. These free printable pages are perfect for practicing scissor skills and coordination.
What Are the Benefits of Using the Cutting Practice Pages?
When your student practices cutting, she is learning more than just how to use scissors. Your student experiences multiple benefits.
- Learning to use scissors helps a child develop focus as they look at the paper and determine where to cut.
- Scissor skills work and strengthen a child’s hand muscles.
- Using scissors builds fine motor muscles that will be used for other tasks such as handwriting.
- Scissor skills boost two-handed coordination.
- When your student finishes a cutting page, she will develop confidence that she can complete a task.
What’s Included in the Farm Themed Cutting Pages?
This set of Farm Cutting Pages includes five different cut and color activities for these animals:
How to Use the Farm Animals Cut and Color Pages
- Print the cutting pages.
- Let your student choose one.
- Encourage your student to color the picture.
- Encourage your student to cut out the picture, using the lines provided.
- Don’t worry about perfection, especially if your student hasn’t mastered the skill of cutting yet.
If desired, let your student glue the animal to a piece of construction paper and give the art away to an aunt, uncle, grandma, grandpa, or friend!
Grab Your Set of Free Farm Animal Cutting Practice Pages
Simply click on the image below to access your set of Farm Animal Cutting Practice Pages.
More Farm Themed Printables for Your Early Learner
We have more fun farm printables for your preschool and kindergarten students. Try some of these!