We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
Color the bear, cut it out, and inspire your child to craft with these Bear Cutting Pages. This set of bear themed cutting pages includes eight different activities to help your student develop scissor skills.
What Are the Benefits of Using the Bear Cutting Pages?
When your student practices cutting, he is learning more than just how to use scissors. Your student experiences multiple benefits.
- Learning to use scissors helps a child develop focus as they look at the paper and determine where to cut.
- Scissor skills work and strengthen a child’s hand muscles.
- Using scissors builds fine motor muscles that will be used for other tasks such as handwriting.
- Scissor skills boost two-handed coordination.
- When your student finishes a cutting page, she will develop confidence that she can complete a task.
What’s Included in the Bear Cutting Pages?
This set of Bear Cutting Pages includes eight different cut and color activities.
- Bear eating a watermelon
- Bear holding a teddy bear
- Bear riding in a car
- Bear holding a flower
- Two Bears (perfect for making puppets; just add giant popsicle sticks!)
- Bear holding a gift
- Bears hugging
- Two bears together holding a balloon
How to Use the Bear Cut and Color Pages
- Print the cutting pages.
- Let your student choose one.
- Encourage your student to color the picture.
- Encourage your student to cut out the picture, using the lines provided.
- Don’t worry about perfection, especially if your student hasn’t mastered the skill of cutting yet.
If desired, let your student glue the bear to a piece of construction paper and give the art away to an aunt, uncle, grandma, grandpa, or friend!
Some of the pages would make great puppets. Just add a giant popsicle to the back of the bear after your student colors and cuts it.
Grab Your Set of Cutting Pages
Simply click on the image below to get your free set of Bears Cutting Pages.
More Bear Printables for Your Bear Theme
Grab these other bear printables for your preschool and kindergarten students.