We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
Let your students imagine traveling the world with our free airport dramatic play printables.
Benefits of Pretend Play
Why should you encourage pretend play for your preschool and kindergarten students? Because it is brain-building!
Pretend play is beneficial for your student because it promotes:
- creativity and imagination
- fine motor skills
- gross motor skills
- social development
- language and communication skills
- problem-solving abilities
- cooperative play and teamwork
Airport Dramatic Play Signs
This pretend play set includes several different signs to help create your airport dramatic play center.
- Airport Welcome Aboard Sign
- Boarding Sign
- Baggage Claim Sign
- Have Your Passport Ready Sign
- Departures Sign
- Arrivals Sign
- Flight Routes Poster
- Security Check Point Sign
- Check Baggage Here Sign
- Get Help Here Sign
- Arrival Information Poster
- Gates A, B, and C Signs
Airport Pretend Play Badges
The set of printables also includes various occupation badges for your students to wear.
- Flight Attendant
- Airport Manager
- Passenger Service Agent
- Security (two versions)
You can create a pretend passport for each of your students. The passport includes several pages (and stamps), but you don’t have to use all of them. Just pick and choose what will work best for you.
Additional Airport Dramatic Play Printables
Other items you’ll find in this printable pretend play set include:
- Boarding Passes (black and white option)
- Boarding Passes (full color option)
- Airport I Spy Game
- Baggage Tags (use string to attach to luggage)
- Pilot Wings (for students to wear; some airlines still give these out to kids)
Airport Pretend Play Props
Add some airport themed props to your dramatic play area to make it a more engaging experience for your students.
- Small Suitcases
- Chairs (to create an “airplane” with places for passengers to sit)
- Toy Airplanes
- Cardboard Boxes (students can use these to make a runway, a security checkpoint box, or whatever your kids can imagine!)
- Cash Register with Scanner (to scan tickets)
Get Your Free Airport Pretend Play Printables
Use the form below to subscribe to the newsletter. Once you confirm, you’ll receive an email with the link to the airport dramatic play printables. If you are already confirmed, simply enter your email address below, and you will receive an email with the link.
More Transportation Themed Printables
If you are building a transportation theme in your homeschool or classroom, try some of these additional activities and printables: