We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
Tracing is an important skill for a preschool student. This set of free Ice Cream Tracing Lines Worksheets includes fun images and tasks to help your early learner practice tracing.
What Are the Benefits of Tracing for Preschoolers?
Tracing lines can help develop multiple skills for your preschool students. In addition to building fine motor readiness, tracing also develops other essential skills.
Tracing can do the following for your student:
- Refines pre-writing skills
- Builds hand-eye coordination
- Increases concentration and focus
- Encourages drawing and creativity
- Promotes confidence
What’s Included in the Ice Cream Tracing Pages Printable Pack?
The printable file includes the following pages:
- Three full color pages with tracing exercises.
- Three black and white pages with tracing exercises.
The pages also include prompts to entice your student to trace. Some examples of the prompts include:
- Help the cow walk to the ice cream shop.
- Give the pig a pink popsicle.
- Deliver the ice cream cone to the bear.
- Add a scoop of ice cream to the cone.
- Deliver the milkshakes to cow.
The nine prompts will provide your student with a sense of purpose while completing the tracing exercises. Finishing a page will help build your student’s confidence.
Preparing the Ice Cream Tracing Lines Worksheets
- Decide if you will use the black and white version or the full color version.
- Print the pages.
- If using the black and white version, give your student a crayon or pencil to trace the lines. If your student hasn’t mastered the pincher grip, use a broken crayon piece to help your student hold the crayon correctly.
- If using the full color version of the Ice Cream Tracing Pages, laminate them. Alternatively, you could put them in page protectors or dry-erase pockets. Let your student use a dry-erase marker to trace the lines.
When you model how to use the tracing pages, show your student how to move from left to right.
Grab Your Set of Preschool Tracing Pages
Simply click on the image below to grab your free set of Ice Cream Tracing Pages.
More Ice Cream Printables
Are you preparing an ice cream themed unit for your early learners? Try these ice cream resources: