Did you know about the gobs of buried treasure on Homeschool Share? Probably not. In an effort to get these resources back in the hands (and printers!) of educators, we will be highlighting them here on the Homeschool Share Blog.
Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter to stay informed.
Here is another apple math activity for your youngest student.
1. Download the Apple Math Matching File Folder Game.
2. Cut out the pockets. Glue them to a file folder.
3. Cut out cards. Laminate the cards.
4. Show your student how to add the correct cards to each pocket: “This pocket needs one red apple and one green apple.”
5. Let your student sort until all the cards are in pockets.
6. Celebrate with a hand in the air and big proud smile! Hooray!
If you are looking for more Apple Fun, visit our Apple Connections Page at Homeschool Share