I see a theme for July . . . National Ice Cream Month . . . Chocolate Day (chocolate ice cream, anyone?) . . . and Cow Appreciation Day (Where do you think all that milk comes from?)! Three great topics to study all rolled into one yummy month!
July also hosts these delicious days:
- Creative Ice Cream Flavors Day on July 1st
- National Strawberry Sundae Day on July 7th
- National Sugar Cookie Day on July 9th (Cookies shaped like ice cream cones? Yes!)
- Peach Ice Cream Day on July 17th
- National Ice Cream DAY on July 20th
- Vanilla Ice Cream Day on July 23rd
I really, really expect you to feed your kids ice cream at least once in July.
Of course, you can make a lot of memories without all the sugary sweetness. Just click on the calendar for ideas to make your July Days count!