Five Little Monkeys is such a fun story to share with your kids, and it’s even better if you have some Monkey Bread to go along with it! This is a super easy recipe that’s great for a snack or for breakfast.
Combine the brown sugar and cinnamon and mix well.
Put half of the coated cinnamon roll pieces into a greased Bundt pan. Melt half a stick of butter and pour over the pieces and if you want, add chopped pecans. My kids don’t like nuts, so I only put it on one side. Then add the rest of the cinnamon rolls and repeat the butter and nuts. Pop it in the oven and you’ll have a delicious treat in no time!
Here’s the complete recipe:
- 3 cans of cinnamon rolls
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Spray a Bundt pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together.
- Cut up cinnamon rolls and coat in the sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Place half of the cinnamon rolls in the Bundt pan.
- Pour half a stick of melted butter over the rolls and top with pecans.
- Place remaining cinnamon rolls in the pan and top with butter and pecans.
- Bake at 325-350 degrees (I usually set my oven at 335) for about 30 minutes.