Ever since the Chocolate Unit Study at Homeschool Share has come out, I have wanted to try it…but never have. Well, this year for Valentine’s Day, I think we due for some fun, lovin’ chocolate studies!! There is soooooo much you could cover, honestly, it could be a month long study!! And while I’m sure my kids would LOVE that, I don’t think my new “healthy eating plan” would agree. 🙂
More CHOCOLATE fun:
- taste test different chocolate ~ dark, milk, etc.
- take a poll of what kind of chocolate our friends/family like best – milk or dark?
- read these books (I have books & more links on my blog as well)
- watch Charlie & the Chocolate Factory ~ one of my favorites as a child!
- review what we learned about rain forests a few years ago
- See if there is anywhere locally to take a chocolate field trip!!
- EDIBLE chocolate art!
Check out our CHOCOLATE pinterest board!!
And for more Valentine ideas, check out the Valentine’s pinterest board!