Sometimes getting back into the school groove after Christmas break can seem daunting. But, instead of dreading it, try adding some FUN to your school schedule!! The easiest way I know to do this is to GET OUTSIDE and study nature!! God has given us a whole world to study and when the books become dry, head outside and let God be the master Teacher!
Study snowflakes and Wilson “Snowflake” Bentley together!
- Squidoo page with helpful tips & ideas for winter nature walks
- Winter nature walk scavenger hunt printable
- More seasonal nature walk pages – scroll down for winter walk pages
- Another winter nature walk printable – for non-readers
- If you don’t already have a feeder in your yard, now is a great time to add one! Don’t wait for spring!
- Keep a list of what kinds of birds come to your feeder this winter
- Draw pictures of them in your nature journal.
- Make homemade bird treats for your winter bird friends.