Don’t click away just yet! I know, I know…I’m tired of hearing about the election already also! 🙂
BUT…I know my kids need to learn about how the whole election process works!
So, here are some resources, ideas and links that we will be using in our home over the next couple of weeks!
Homeschool Share resources
- Election lapbook
- The Ballot Box Battle unit study
- Presidents Lapbook – which includes all of our country’s previous presidents as well as some of their responsibilities
Other Ideas Around the Web
- Make campaign buttons or posters!
- Have a mock election with a homeschool group or group of friends!
- Have your older kiddos read election based news stories written for children. discuss.
- check out this link: 10 ways to teach the election from the NY Times
- print off this poster: How To Become President and discuss
And be sure to check out our Election pinterest board with tons of great ideas found from around the web!